Saturday, July 29, 2006

A life change: Muslim to Christianity!!!!


The following is a letter we recieved from Abdu to his USA sponsor, which shows the powerful impact meeting basic needs can do for them spiritually.

Dear Aaron and Kendra:

We are very happy to have you, and it will be difficult to express the joy and happiness we have now.
First of all we greet you warmly and our hearts are openly to show you that we are fine all
of us and healthy.

We are now a family of 7 persons:
KABAHIZI Abdu, the father; he is 35 years old
MUKARUHIRWA Delphine, the mother; she is 27 years old

The children are five including the new Baby:

IRADUKUNDA who was born in 1994 ( Iradukunda is not in the photo)
RUGIRA, who was born in 1997
TUYISHIME, who was born in 2000
NSHIMIYIMANA, Who was born in 2003
TUYISENGE (The New Baby who is 9 days old).



The most important message is that, first we have now a new baby. A young man, the President of GFR and his family came to see us and took the photos of my family and the baby and my family took the photo with them. They are good persons; and they have much love for the people. The second thing is that we got the sponsorship from you, we got the book of the bank, and we got the family number (00512). We were about to die because of lacking something for eating.
The third thing is that we bought two mattresses and we have the mutual assurance. Yesterday we took from the bank 15000FRW for buying what we need like materials for home like dishes, pans, blanket. We are still in need, but we think that God is providing us everything. We thank God so much to use you to help us. We need now the materials for caring our baby. The possibilities we have now are still not enough.

Other news is that I was Muslim my name of muslin was Abdu, but after know that Christ Jesus loves me, I have changed, I began my studies in Pentecostal church , and I want to be baptized in water and receive Jesus as my savior. I know that through him I receive the love and my sins were forgiven. So keep praying for me because I am still weak.

Finally, I finish my letter wishing you all blessing come from above.
God bless you so much in what you do.

Love,

Family 00512
KABAHIZI Abdu

Posted by Picasa

No comments: