Friday, August 03, 2007


This precious girl is Christina. She has a severe burn on her foot that is 3 days old. She cooks for her family and spilled the pan accidentally. They are using local medicine for it which is basically ashes from a tree.


Here is Christina with a new dress! She is so happy.


Hope gave Christina her sparkle shoes. She is trying one on her good foot.


Here is Mike with his favorite friend Joseph. I believe these are Angi Abbott's gym shoes! They were a little big, but he was SO thrilled to have them! Mike also gave him his hat.


Mike is giving Joseph a toy. We love you Joseph!

1 comment:

Angi Fox-Abbott said...

I'm glad my shoes went to good use:) I don't think I wore them twice since I bought them 5 years ago. Before leaving Uganda, I thought to myself -why am I taking these shoes back with me?...do I need them?...heck no. I feel like a brat when I see the 20 pairs of shoes sitting in my closet and see those people walking around without anything...it's incredibly frustrating.