Saturday, March 03, 2007

A wonderful letter from Xaveline


Xaveline and her son Alphonse

I was so blown away by a recent letter we received from one of our sponsored families. Here is an exerpt from it:

Xaveline writes:

"You know, during the Christmas day, my children and I ate the meat , rice, vegetable and we bought some juice, I prepared myself the meal for my children. When we were eating, my son said "YOU KNOW MOMMY, THIS IS THE GREAT FEAST. NOW WE CAN REMEMBER JUST NOW OUR SPONSOR; WE ARE EATING THE GOOD MEAL BECAUSE OF THEM AND WITHOUT THEM WE COULD NOT FIND THE FOOD LIKE THIS ONE. MY DAUGHTER THEN ADDS THAT SHE IS BECOME FAT BECAUSE OF THE GOOD PEOPLE FROM USA.” They were so happy for intervention from you. I appreciate that and I know how much you are very important to us. Thank you for everything."

I want to send a personal thank you out to all of the donors that are changing the face of Rwanda. THANK YOU! You are answers to their prayers!

No comments: