Thursday, August 03, 2006

A good day part 1

August 3, 2006

Great day today… went to speak to the association presidents (27 associations) for our organizations and I felt so amazingly proud that we have leaders who care for their communities!!! Ben preached on leadership from 2 Timothy and what is expected of them. He did a wonderful job. It is weird to watch him growing with his speaking abilities… I felt really moved by his passion to serve the communities around our families. We really want God to impact the whole district we are in!



I also spoke some but mostly just to summarize Ben. He tells stories and I bring it to the bottom line! We make a good pair! I told the presidents, “I am leaving for America next week and I know that I am leaving the families in good hands.” They are good leaders… I know God will accomplish much through them. Of course, I started crying and everyone was saying, “Awwww….” and “Ummmm”. I really felt sad to think of leaving them. They are so loving… I will miss all their hugs and smiles.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: